OMP M1 Micro Heli – Dull Purple – Futaba Version
Please note this version uses the standard OMP protocol built in to the flight controller. This version can only be used with OMP transmitters (sold separatley).
Spektrum transmitters can also utilised by adding a DSMX satellite reciever unit.
Futaba and other SFHSS transmitters can also be used by adding a SFHSS reciever unit.
The highly anticipated OMP Hobby M1 micro helicopter is available now. This small sized helicopter inherits the great features of the bigger M2 brother, yet much smaller making it ideal for indoor flight.
She’s small, but she’s fierce!
- Main Motor: Sunnysky R23-2
- Tail Motor: Sunnysky RO8-2
- Main Blade Diameter: 290mm
- Tail Blade Diameter: 46.5mm
- Flying Weight: Approx 118g
- Dimensions2: 90mm * 88mm * 290mm
- Battery: 2s 350mah 50C
- Flight Time: Max 8 minutes, 3 minutes for violent 3D
- Servo: All metal gear, poly carbonate cased, high-performance servos
- Flight Controller (Open and adjustable parameters , fixed speed)
- Receiver (Integrated , also support S-Bus DSM DSMX receivers) (built-in FUTABAs authorized SHFSS receiving protocol)
- Adjustable Flight Controller Parameters
- Dual Brushless Direct Drive
- High-performance 3d Flight
- High Precision
- low Noise
- Easily Maintained
- 1 x Helicopter
- 1 x Battery
- 1 x EPP Box
- 1 x Spare Wrench
- 3 x Spare Servo Horns
- Spare Screw set
- 1 x Charger Cable Adapter
RC model helicopters are not toys. These products are intended for use only by operation experienced users or adults with assembly, setup, commissioning, flying at a legal and approved flying field/area. This product is not suitable for children or those who have no experience in remote control helicopters. Inexperienced users must purchase/operate under professional guidance.
RC helicopters require a certain degree of skills to operate and maintain, and is a consumer item. Improper use of this product can result in serious injury or even death. Improper care and knowledge when repairing or disassembling this product can cause further failure of the product in different situations. Any damage or dissatisfaction as a result of accidents, repairs, or modifications are not covered by any warranty and cannot be returned for further repair or replacement. As OMPHOBBY, its commercial partner, agent, and distributor is not responsible for over using, improper setup and assembly, abnormal loss of spare parts, modification or misuse.
Inexperienced users must not operate this product, without direct assistance and guidance from an experienced RC helicopter pilot. The user must operate in legal remote control model flying field, pay attention to the personal safety of themself and others, and strictly abide by any relevant national and local laws and regulations.