Scorpion Tribunus 14-200A ESC
- Airplane and Heli mode,
- Stored and unstored Governor, external governor.
- Data Logging, Data output port for external data logging device, such as Mikado V control / Vbar combinations. Jeti Telemetry, JLog 3 ( more compatible device will be added gradually like Futaba..etc.)
- ESC setup can be set by Mikado V control Radio.
- PC connectivity, Android connectivity (OTG cable needed) , V link II Cable (optional) plus Diode adaptor (included) cable needed.
- Supported HvLi battery 14S total 61V.
- Size: 83.4 x 45.2 x 30 mm mm
- Weight: 216 Grams.
Click here for manual and setup tips: Tribunus 200A
- Max Continuous Current: 200 Amps
- Peak Current: 250 Amps
- Operating Voltage Range: 14-61 Volts
- BEC Output voltage: 5.1V to 8.3V adjustable.
- Max Continuous BEC Output: 10 Amps @ 8.3 V
- Peak BEC Output: 20 Amps/1s @ 8.3 V
- On Resistance: 0.055 mOhms *2
- Size: 83.4 x 45.2 x 30 mm (3.28 x 1.78 x 1.18 in)
- Weight (Without Connectors): 216g (7.62 oz)
- Weight including packaging: 607g
Included in the Box
- 1 x Diode adaptor cable
- 2 x Connection cable