The R6308SBT receiver has an integrated FASSTest® telemetry transmitter and can transmit up to 32 telemetry data sets with a range of over 1000 m to the ground.
The R6308SBT 2.4GHz FASST telemetry receiver can be used to convert existing FASST systems to telemetry operation.
The receiver has 8 standard (PWM) outputs for normal and digital servos. The outputs are switchable, so that either the standard channels 1–8 or 9–16 are available at the receiver output.
- 2 receivers must be operated in parallel for 16 standard channels.
- Channel 8 can be switched to S.BUS mode so that up to 18 S.BUS servos or devices can be connected.
- S.BUS2 devices or sensors can be connected to the S.BUS2 connection and up to 32 telemetry datasets can be transmitted.
- Using two receivers increases the number of the telemetry channels to 64.
The transmitter built in to the receiver transmits telemetry data from the S.BUS2 connection to the telemetry box where the data is either displayed on screen or output acoustically or with speech.
Alternatively or additionally, telemetry data can be transmitted to smartphones (Android, Apple), netbooks, laptops and so on by means of a separate Wi-Fi Rx box No. F1667 with integrated FASSTest® receiver module.
Then the receiver is connected, data such as receiver battery voltage, external voltage (up to 70V DC) and antenna signal strength, in other words the most important telemetry data, is transmitted to the ground.
- FASSTest® Telemetry
- 3 integrated sensors
Included in delivery
- Spot frequencies: 36
- Dimensions: 47 x 25 x 14.3 mm
- Aerial length: 14 cm
- Frequency band: 2.4 – 2.4835 GHz
- Channel count: 18
- Transmission system: FASST / FASSTest
- Weight approx: 13 g
- Channel spacing: 2048 kHz
- Current: 50 mA
- Operating Voltage: 3.7 – 7.4 V (4-5 Nx, 2 LiFe, 1-2 LiPo)