XNOVA Lightning 4525-560KV
Xnova brushless high performance outrunner motor designed for extreme 3D using 630-690mm blade size helicopters where the highest power to weight ratio is important. It is a extreme power plant specially developed for the SAB Black Thunder 650 helicopter. The 560KV version is a superb choice for both 2 blade and 3 blade setups.
The Xnova team have spent incalculable hours of testing to improve the already well established 4525 series. The end result is an enhanced overall performing motor which provides cooler running and more consistent power delivery over the flight.
The Xnova V3 lightning series is the highest level of motor performance currently available on the market.
The new Lightning series motors has all the advantages and design specifications of the V2 high performance XTS series, plus:
- higher efficiency due to thinner stator lamination;
- Integrated cooling system resulting in lower temperatures;
- Increased power output through implementation of thicker, hand wound, YY single strand copper wires;
- Heat resistant up to 300 degrees C;
- High-performance neodymium magnets, heat resistant up to 180 degrees C.
**Please note, all Xnova motors ship with the ‘A’ shaft fitted unless otherwise specified**
The 4525 series can be used with any of the shafts detailed here: